Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Flannery's Graduation Annoucement


I created this for my favorite senior. I can't believe that I've known her since she was 10! The photos show her spunky spirit that has lasted from childhood and is now sending her into the next phase of her life. Ahhh, the college years...

This is available to be ordered from my on-line store as well as from the Margot Madison Stationery retail store in O'Bryonville (Cincinnati) Ohio. Price for 50 qty is $112.50, with each additional card (any quantity) $1.75. You can change the colors of the card to match your graduate's new spirit colors.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Idea!

    Free Graduation GIveaway at http://www.insideic.blogspot.com/
    Enter by April 25th!

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails