Friday, May 22, 2009

Best in Show!!


WooHooo! Our garden invitation letterpressed on wood was awarded "Best in Show, Luxury Item" at the National Stationery Show in New York City this week. This is actually the first year in I think 8 that I didn't go to the Show of Shows in the stationery world. I missed being there but was so happy to be represented by Designers Fine Press, the letterpress printing company that features designs by Margot Madison as well as Cat Seto, Emily Gallardo of Gallardo Works and Alice Jacobs. I am also tickled that I beat out such stiff competition as Vera Wang, William Arthur, Smock and more. And again I say, "WooHoo". I think I get a trophy, which I will not be able to resist posting at a later date. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails