Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mini Moss Terrarium



I created this mini terrarium a month ago after seeing something similar on an etsy store. It was one of those things that you see and you know you should do it yourself. Usually, I don't ever DO those things but this time I actually did! I collected some moss from our farm property in Adams County, OH, put it in this great glass jar with some dirt on the bottom and stuck a rock in it.

Last weekend I was playing with some Sculpey clay and made the little mushrooms to "grow" with them. I thought it needed a splash of color and charm and now I love it even more. I think I have finally found a potted plant that thrives on my benign neglect....

1 comment:

  1. Adorable terrarium! Check out my blog for tips, links and how-to guides to keep it healthy and happy for a long time!

    http://www.thefernandmossery.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails