Friday, August 28, 2009

Craft Social in Cincinnati??


THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA! I already have a full time job and 3 kids so it can't be me, but I think SOMEONE needs do do this!

One of my favorite blogs How About Orange had something to do with the Chicago Craft Social. It's an idea that has been rolling around our store for years now: getting artisan crafters together with other crafters to learn and do what they love most. Seeing it in action makes me squirm in my seat for one here. A big room (ahem, Crossroads??) someone to organize tickets and crafters. Low costs. Crafter Camaraderie.

Check it out and someone PLEASE DO IT. I will help any way I can and I know lots of great crafters who would attend and run a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails