Monday, September 28, 2009

Lucky?


I found a 4 leaf clover this weekend! I'm going to change the usual blog entries about stationery and designs and get a little philosophical on you.

I was thinking a lot about "signs" and luck and debates I've had with a friend on whether luck is even real. I personally think you have everything to do with the "luck" in your life. It doesn't just happen to you, you take an active role in your opportunities. I've been searching clover patches randomly for most of my 38 years looking for one, but this time I had to decide to slow my pace (from a soccer game to a quick lunch) long enough to look down and focus on something other than the trajectory of my life.

It felt like a sign to me; the Unverse winking in my direction and giving me a little affirmation. This has been a long tough year for everyone, I suspect. We've had to make some difficult revisions in the way we conduct our businesses and our lives. Some days are better than others. It might not happen the first time, but if you are patient and keep trying, then it will eventually happen.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Margot! Thanks for the encouragement.

    - Angie

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails