Friday, March 5, 2010

A Wedding Invitation of another kind...

WOW!! My super cool web designer friend from Chicago gave me this link to a most amazing wedding invitation on Youtube (yes, Youtube). Being partial to paper, I did a little scoffing noise while the link loaded--paperless invitations? How gauche! I was quite entertained by the charming animation. Then I was so surprised when I realized that it was for a wedding in our own fair city of Cincinnati, in Ault Park. (It's funny, I thought that house looked familiar.) Congratulations Corey and Rachel for being the super creatives that you are (and on your nuptials, of course!). From what I understand, they created this with their stop photography setting on the camera and set it to the music. Awesome. Be inspired, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails