Monday, May 24, 2010

Color Inspiration with Purple and Red



I've been seeing some of this wonderful color combination lately with my clients and I thought I'd show off how great it can look! Ruby reds, orchids, aubergine, grape, lavender and other shades can be combined in careful ratios to create a rich alternative for autumn weddings. The best approach is to not do the red and purple in a 50/50 display of color. Choose your favorite color as the base, and then accent with the other. Done right and it is spectacular! Thanks to Karen Ross for the invitation inspiration that led to today's colors. Of course the invitation is available through Margot Madison Creative. Take a look at the save the date that coordinates with the invitation on the "Wedding Portfolio" page of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails