Monday, July 5, 2010

"Guest Book" Garland

Whew! It's been a few busy weeks!! I've been busily printing, scoring, trimming, tying bows and more for a few summer brides. Now that I can breathe, I thought we'd all like a little wedding inspiration.

Ever since my own wedding guest book disappointment, I've been down on the concept. Few people sign on their way into the wedding, and the guests are mainly worried about their drinks after to write a few notes on your special book. But I think THIS is a charming idea to keep it simple for your guests and to savor the moments later. How cute would this look in a corner of your bedroom, or draped on your vanity mirror? Consider using papers that will match your wedding theme and mix and match with plain and decorative or scrapbooking papers.

Here is the "How To" and a link to this clever website called The Paper Bride where you can find more fun paper projects, including some sweet calligraphy practice sheets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails