Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear Lord, Amy Butler is doing wallpaper and I must have some. Amen


This is seriously going to be a problem and my stomach actually hurts with unrequited love and anticipation. Amy Butler has teamed up with Graham and Brown to create beautiful and eco-friendly wallpaper and I don't mean computer wallpaper, folks. I look at it and it feels like a modern William Morris style. So many rich colors and patterns that I love so much. I love it and must have it somewhere in my life. After I save up a lot of extra money and sell my first born child (sorry Julia, Mama has to get this somehow...) Well, one roll is $80, which maybe I could do in a small special space or on one wall. Thanks for the posting on blog This Home Sweet Home!

*sigh* I do love that woman. She is my design heroine. Enjoy the eye candy, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    I'm visiting from the BYW class, trying to visit the blogs of all the classmates. Love your logo and clean layout. Really love your Etsy shop. See you in class. I'll definitely be back to visit your blog.

    Best,
    Kalani

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails