Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bridal Expo and Fashion Show at the Cincinnati Art Museum

Cincinnati Art Museum Bridal Gown Exhibition

I mentioned a while back about the Cincinnati Art Museum having a great exhibition on bridal gowns called "Wedded Perfection: Two Centuries of Wedding Gowns" which runs from October 9th, 2010 through January 30th, 2011. I can't wait to see all the dresses and my goodness, what a skinny waistline this chick must have had, yikes!

Mark your calendars because there will be a fashion show and expo on Wednesday, November 10th from 6-9 pm with light hors d'oeuvres (Okay, a small interjection here: it took 3 tries to spell that word correctly! When will we stop using that word in America?? Anyway...) and a cash bar etc. I'll be there with my invitation samples and would love to meet you in person and answer any questions you may have on you invitations etc. I think it's going to be good fun so bring a friend and come along! And hey, it's FREE so you can't beat that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails