Thursday, October 7, 2010

The invitations I designed in Colin Cowie's wedding books

Many of you have been asking about the work I did with Colin Cowie, and I thought it was time to do a quick show some of the designs that were featured in his wedding books "Extraordinary Weddings" and "Wedding Chic". I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Colin over the years as he is an amazing host with true elegant style--he's the real deal, not just a talker with a pretty face. I'll also say that I enjoy working with all my clients, whether they have a million dollar budget or not. ;o)
These are the 2 most recent books that have my invitation designs in them.

This was for a garden wedding and used layers of papers, matte boards, engraving and more...

This is the "Confirmation Booklet" for a wedding that took place in Capri. Lots of great die-cuts to mimic the coastline of Capri.



The 3 on the left page and the top left on the right page are mine.

These were menu booklets with the guest's names on so they did double duty as placecards too.


This was the menu with the guest's name in the same gold as the signature medallion monogram.

Host cards for the wedding had the gold medallion monogram and a die-cut detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails