So I gathered a few luminary ideas for you. I even numbered them so you can find their creative sources more easily. Smart, eh? ;o)
|A collection on luminary ideas from Margot Madison Creative|
2. Hydrangea flower "lumies" from Illumienate...I know these are so popular since hydrangeas are such a fabulous wedding flower!
3. Sweet and homespun for your backyard aesthetic. This is a DIY kit from Midwest Finds.
4. Great use of a simple burlap fabric on these votives from Lush Designs. It's kind of modern in it's simplicity and oldschool at the same time...my favorite combination!
5. Butterfly cut-out luminaries from Dolce Caramella for a gentle summer evening.
6. Love this modern line of custom luminaries from Paper Acorn (from my hometown Cincinnati, of all places!). How great would these look at the Head Table at the reception, or around the dessert table? Put them on a second tier so that people wouldn't accidentally bump their crisp line.
7. A simple monogram from A Wild Designs is always a classic.
8. Great use of doilies (at least I think that's what they are!) to add a touch of dainty. Brought to you by My Haley Girl.
9. I think I still have some cans filled with frozen water in my freezer still because I was so determined to do this project with my kids. It's so easy (and let's face it, cheap) that you should try it. I love how these are painted inside too. Nice detail. Find the instructions on Factory direct Craft Blog.
I think I need to get out of the studio today...