Thursday, January 27, 2011

5 "secrets" to great event planning

I'm going to be doing a presentation soon on party details and was thrilled to see this post to help me turn my random ideas into a more cohesive whole. My mantra: "The party is in the particulars" (That's not really my mantra, but I'm trying it out today to see if it fits). Anyhoo...

There are some easy-to-accomplish suggestions from Jordan Ferney at Oh Happy Day that are sure to make your party more fun and more stylish. The most important piece of advice is that you don't have to do everything Overachiever Girl---just do something! Pick 1 or 2 or 3 things that make your event stand out or make your guests feel like having fun and that's all you need. The rest could be pigs in a blanket and some cheap beer if you want. ;o)

Teaser photos here, but be sure to visit the post and read all about it.
Changing a church hall into an elegant holiday setting--brilliant!

Making your food be your display? Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails