Monday, January 24, 2011

A message from The Love Shop

Finally!!! I've been waiting for weeks to post this entry! I read about JJ St. James from The Love Shop a while ago and was so inspired by her efforts to put positive energy into the world, but also because she is a woman who knows what it's like to pull yourself up from a very low spot. You can read her inspiring story here on the blog Notorious MLE, and I promise you will cry with pride for this amazing woman--I surely did!

If you're thinking about what to get your honey for Valentines day, I suggest you take a look at her prints. Of course, they make great wedding, anniversary and anyday gifts. Here are some of my favorite love quotes, but she also has a good stash of inspirational and silly ones too.
My brother sang this line after his speech at my wedding.


1 comment:

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails