Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Using Fabric on Invitations-A great tutorial


Aw man! I've been trying to figure out how I could get fabric on an invitation for a while now. I love fabric so much, and I knew in my heart it could be done, but I just hadn't had the motivation to give it a try. And I was feeling strange about what to do with the raw edges.

Today I saw this and must share. It is an amazing tutorial from Merriment Design which includes a free printable, plus a video for those of you visual learners (like me). Imagine this concept with other fabrics! I just bought some vintage tablecloths impulsively and I think I might be able to work this into my birthday invitations...we'll see. But how cute would it be for a baby shower or birth announcement?? Darling. Thanks to Kathy for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails