Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dessert fans, follow this blog

My friends, if you love desserts, dessert tables and creative design, or any combination of those things, then you will surely love Shauna Younge's blog Sweet Tooth. It certainly lives up and beyond her slogan "where dessert meets design".

Just look at this beautiful table scape for pink and pomegranate red desserts.

d
Let me tell you how much I love that raw urban setting! Can someone tell me where I can get a space like that, please? Of course the pink and red hues are beautifully combined in the delicious desserts. And the pomegranate jewels are perfect for tiny confections. No more decoration needed when nature does it so well on it's own. Good stuff, people. Good stuff. When you go, prepare yourself for a rabbit hole of Pinning. That's pretty much what I do when I'm there too. :o)

1 comment:

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails