Monday, September 24, 2012

Peacock Wedding Invitations


These have been a long time waiting to get photographed and shown to the world. It just seemed like I couldn't get my camera out and take those pictures!! Now that the kids are in school and I have no more excuses (other than a bunch of other work obligations) I finally recorded this for posterity.

The bride was very specific about her color scheme--she loved the dark blue and peacock green. Well, you can't go wrong with those, can you? I painted the feather with watercolors and used it not only on the invitation, but on the envelope and reply cards as well. The envelope had the peacock green liner and custom calligraphy to match the font on the invitation. I love having all those details come together so nicely. Congratulations Jennifer and Ryan!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I love the colors, font combination - and that peacock feather is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails