I've attempted a few easter egg projects around here this week, several of which have not turned out so well. After about 9 decorative eggs, I finally was pleased with this one. I wanted to push my conceptual colors of spring and easter which are more pastel, and try for something a little bit different. The gray and yellow was a good start, and each time the paint dried, I felt compelled to add more. You know that this is often the point where things go terribly awry and you wish you just stopped before screwing it up completely. Luckily, this time I stopped before that terrible end. I'm a bit surprised about the neon pink. I thought I was over that, but alas, I am not. :o)
I'm going to take several days off next week for spring break. We do not have any really adventurous plans. We will go to our farm and hang out there with the dogs and some friends possibly. But I realized that I'm just in a need of a break! I've been feeling a little bit antsy and like I'm just treading water a little with my designs. I think the non computer time will be good for me.