Thursday, March 27, 2014

Using Creative Printing Techniques for a Mission Impossible Themed Invitation


One of my favorite clients I work with is the Southwest Ohio Chapter of JDRF. The JDRF Gala is the number one gala in Cincinnati and it is orchestrated and organized by the most incredible group of volunteers I have ever seen. I truly feel honored to be a part of such a great group of people and to be working for such an important issue as Type 1 Diabetes.

This year's gala theme is full of excitement and intrigue with the Mission Impossible concept turned "Mission Possible". High tech gadgets, secret codes and explosive entertainment will be a part of the evening. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try out lenticular prints for part of the invitation. Lenticular printing allows for 2 or 3 changes in image on one surface. I played up the code breaking idea with the invitation to the after party.

I've never used lenticular printing before so after sweating bullets before opening the box of invitations, I was very happy to see the results. And I was even more impressed that I was able to capture the video and load it onto my blog. Will wonders never cease? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails