Monday, May 18, 2015

Julie's Outdoor Wedding Invitations


I thought I'd share some recent invitations I created for sweet Julie and her new husband Hal. Julie and Hal got married at a small event with very close family and friends, then invited their larger group of friends and family to celebrate with desserts and dancing afterwards.

This required several invitations that all coordinated together. Here are some beautiful photographs of the wedding invitation and the programs taken by Amanda Donaho Photography. These are available for purchase on my Etsy shop. You can find more outdoor wedding decor ideas on this Pinterest board.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the decoration part. I am thinking to reserve best wedding reception halls in Atlanta for the celebration of my wedding. Is it a good idea? Please share details here as I need to book a space as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding invitation wording
    engagement invitation
    wedding invitation
    wedding invitation cards
    invitation cards
    wedding card designs

    http://www.letsannounce.com/collections/video-wedding-invitations

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget