Monday, April 20, 2009

Jack and Izzy


I just have to boast for my previous employee and much missed friend Sarah. She worked with me at the retail store for an all-too-brief year before leaving to have her baby boy Jack. Sarah was a HUGE help in getting my wholesale line of Margot Madison U-Pick Clipboards and notecards up and running and has always been a source of support and enthusiasm. She stopped by a week ago and told me about her etsy store Jack and Izzy, which is amazing! Sarah has a clean, simple and elegant style with a penchant for the finishing details, as shown here in her party packs. And even though I am perfectly capable of doing this myself for my children's birthdays, I just want to buy hers! Brilliant! Thank you Sarah, for inspiring me! Congratulations and best of luck on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails