Friday, June 5, 2009

A great purse for Friday


For those of you who do not yet know, Etsy shopping is amazing shopping. There are the most wonderful designers (I mean, not just me ;o)) selling their hand made or created products. I've decided to share the love with you and post some of my favorite etsy folks on Fridays.

So today it is a favorite bag of mine. I haven't ordered it yet, because I believe in keeping a purse until it falls to shreds or becomes so filthy that I wouldn't let my kids use it anymore. BUT! I always keep my eye out for the next purse for me.

This is a wonderful purse that I keep coming back to. It's by the designer "Dalinda" and her etsy shop is called Plonka. These are probably very clever Norwegian words that are unfortunately lost on this American but if I had to guess a translation it would be: "awesome purses"

I love the clever insertion of the folksy pattered fabric in the middle. I like the subtle beige linen (at least I think it's linen). I like how it can add a splash of color to anything and I think red goes with everything. Of course, she's from Norway and I like all things Norse.

And it wouldn't be right if I didn't plug the Margot Madison esty shop. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails