Monday, August 9, 2010

find great party tunes here...


You know how you start on a blog and click links until you have lost your way and entered the blog oblivion of great ideas? So, that's how I got to this great blog site called Flashdance. I've been planning my 40th birthday party for about 1.5 years and it's next year (you really can't plan too much ahead of time in my crazy life) but I'm starting an obsession with good music to play. Dancing at my party is mandatory but I also want it to be because my guests can't help themselves!

So this blog has lots of awesome music lists that are compiled by "regular" folks and pro DJs. I'm just going to sit and listen to the music and wiggle around in my office chair for a bit Lindsay-style today. Miss my Linders...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails