Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Announcing Snips & Scraps, supplying decorative elements for your crafting pleasure!

As you may know, I'm still doing a great deal of custom designing in the Margot Madison Creative home studio. This means that I'm still generating lots of supplies like extra cardstock, specialized envelopes, ribbons and decorative papers that I had to order in quantities but didn't use for my client work. Very soon I will be overcome by this wonderful stuff  because my storage space just isn't what it used to be!

I have now opened a new etsy store called Snips And Scraps where you can purchase all these goodies for a good retail price (and many times much lower!). Take a look at the decorative Japanese Chiyogami papers that I have listed at the moment...there is a beautiful crimson red paper with a silver damask design, another paper that is white with delicate gold filagree and many more! Ribbon packs and scrap paper packs will be up and coming, so stop by often (if I don't remind you first...)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails