Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Tape (the name says it all!)


Okay, I may be a little out of it here in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have seen little glimpses of this but until today I did not have a grip on this wonderful new crafty possibility: decorative masking tape from Japan

The online company I'm making my first purchase through is called Happy Tape, which is so aptly named that just writing it makes me laugh. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but it has turned into one of those "must haves" for the Things That Bedazzle drawer. I'm getting a few of the multi packs since there is no way I could decide on my own. Look at the fun color! Look at the patterns! Ug! I'm getting a crafting stomach-ache again just thinking about what I could do with this magical stuff of happiness.

Here is what I'm thinking:
I will seal my boxes of custom invitations with it in coordinating Margot Madison Creative colors of lavender, raspberry, chocolate.

I also think this would be a great way to package up a little favor for a shower or birthday party. A simple bag (paper, plastic, or glassine), sealed shut with a little decorative tape? Nothin' to it and it is so adorable in my minds eye!

Or how about striped around a candle so that the glow of the candle enhances the colors! Mix and match color schemes or keep it to different tones of the same color scheme. Cute! Cute!

Wrap it around a pencil for fun favors!

Dang! I love these so much I might just seal my kids lunch bags with it. But only if they are being very good. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails