Thursday, September 16, 2010

A new Marie Claire Idées magazine to share



My favorite French craft and lifestyle magazine, Marie Claire Idées just arrived (2 months late, but I'm not counting) at Joseph Beth last week. I was introduced to this by my french sister-in-law Charlotte and visit the bookstore frequently to see when the next one comes in. It's a wonderful peek at a more European styling and has some really great ideas. And no, I don't understand what it actually says especially since my French has been sorely neglected but in the end, it's all about the pictures--right?? Yes, that's right. And if you need a translation, there is always google. Anyway, some pretty pictures:

Love this for the pure simplicity of the 2 colors and because Turquoise is the new color of the year...

These tomato, herb and cheese savories would be so elegant at an outside dinner or at a sophisticated picnic (I keep dreaming of having one of those kinds of picnics). I think that herb is rosemary.


And do you see what I see?? Yes readers, that's Happy Tape and Chiyogami paper, which I am now selling on another etsy store of mine called Snips & Scraps. I'm not actually selling these styles, but some like it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these Marie Claire's. There used to be a twice yearly Marie Claire Bis that was fashion that i adored. xo - Margot you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails