Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thinking about festive drinking...

Winter Sangria from Joy Ever After

Mmmm....I do love a glass of wine with friends. It's just so relaxing and it is my official "I'm not working" trigger which, when you work out of a studio in your house, is necessary. But that's not the only reason I liked this delicious looking post from Joy Ever After. I think this winter sangria would make a festive addition to the Thanksgiving or Christmas celebrations this year. I love to offer specialty drinks at a party--not only is it because of that aforementioned trigger, and it gets people out of their "I'll just have the usual" mode.

And bonus! This sangria recipe comes with a beautifully laid out recipe card (and it did not escape me that the colors of the card are perfectly coordinated with the photos--nice one, Amanda!). Wouldn't it be fun to have a few extra prints of the recipes out for your guests to take home with them? It's just a little somethin-somethin to make your guests feel extra good inside after they've sobered up to drive home. ;o) Keep it safe, folks, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails