Honeysuckle pink is the theme. If you saw a black and gold invitation you saw and liked, you can place it into your inspiration board and see if it works for you. If not, you don't need to overstress about the decision anymore. Take it out and move forward.
Since I am highlighting Pantone's "Color of the Year" as mentioned in yesterday's post (here) I thought I would try the on-line style board tool on The Dessy Group's website which uses Pantone colors as it's foundation. You can choose your color or palette of Pantone colors and then find designer dresses, flower bouquets, shoes, accessories, invitations and more in that color. You can also upload your own images (from your own on-line research) as I did to broaden your planning to the possible favors, table accents, lighting, furniture and more. The Dessy Group's tool is fairly easy to use, with a few glitches (that bouquet on the left is supposed to be underneath the dress, but even though I told it to go under, it didn't, and I still can't figure out how to delete an image after I've placed it). Give it a try and show me what you do!
Credits for the board I used above (from left to right, top to bottom):
1. Invitation from The Wedding Paper Divas
2. Invitation from Margot Madison Creative
3. Tassel via The Dessy Group
4. Bouquet via The Dessy Group
5. Bouquet via The Dessy Group
6. Bridesmaid dress via The Dessy Group
7. Table number from Sophie's Favors
8. Macaron cookie from Magalerie
9. Pink tie via The Dessy Group
10. Pink bird tags from Astonishing Supplies
11. Pink glass punch cups from Katy Bits and Pieces