Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pink and gold are "in"

Did I not call the pink and gold?? Didn't I?? It's nice when I'm with the fashion trends instead of chasing after them. I'm just sayin'....it's not often but it does happen sometimes.

I was playing around with pink and gold this fall and did a color palette post here and some event inspiration bits and pieces here and showed an actual party with the color scheme in this post. Honeysuckle was determined as is the Pantone Color of the Year.


Here is a beautiful outfit from JCrew that was featured this morning on the blog Say Yes to Hoboken. I love the pink shoes with the neutral gold balance. Yummy! I looked and looked for this specific photo on the JCrew website but couldn't find it. It's there somewhere...the model looks a bit like my kids during family photo time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails