Thursday, December 2, 2010

Top 10 Most Used Items on the Wedding Day

Brigid Horne-Nestor, owner of the I-Do Boutique in O'Bryonville and Master Wedding Consultant knows weddings. She compiled this list of must-haves on your wedding day. I'm thinking that maybe you should send this to your maid of honor or your mom since you might be a little distracted on that day.

1. Stain Remover
2. Bobby Pins
3. Sewing Kit
4. Pain Reliever
5. Tampons
6. Safety Pins
7. Hair Spray
8. Tissues
9. Bandages
10. Mints

I've got one more to add to that list; a quick snack. I had a bridesmaid who was hypoglycemic and had a sugar drop right before we were supposed to head to the altar. In my case, the wedding was at our farm and we were gathering in the barn before heading up the the field where the wedding was about to take place. The only thing resembling food were some raw shiitake mushrooms (my husband was a mushroom farmer in a previous life) and some chardonnay (our farm is in a dry county so my mother took no chances of running out by bringing the big jug and stashing it in the trunk). It was not pretty but we managed. Thus, my sage advice to speak softly and carry a granola bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails