Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make Valentines Crayon Hearts

Is anyone freaking out yet that Valentines Day is on Monday? If you're like my kids, they are celebrating this Friday, which makes the panic even worse. I'm on my own personal creative high, so I thought this valentine craft from The Long Thread was really cute. We've made these crayons at our house before using a heart shaped flexible cupcake pan but I like the idea of using the smaller hearts for the Valentines. And let's be straight, you know you have a big ol' box of crayon stubs somewhere just waiting to be repurposed! The bonus is that you can download the free valentine card file and print them on your own computer.

1 comment:

  1. Those are crayons? How very cute! I know, i cannot believe Vday is coming up very soon! Uh-oh~

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails