Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beautiful folk art tablecloths by Nessy Designs

You read my blog like, all the time, and remember and cherish every word, right? Of course you do. That's why you remember that one of my favorite artists I like to brag about knowing is Vanessa Sorensen from Nessy Designs. She is a truly talented lady who creates, among other illustrative and graphic lovelies, folk art designs. Vanessa and I had both been experimenting with Spoonflower, a website where you can design and upload your own images to be printed on fabric (awesome).

Alas, the wonderful tablecloths we were discussing months ago have been printed and so I must share them with you. I love Dutch folk art because it appeals to the colorful and graphic lover in me. Crisp floral imagery, symmetry, ornamentation, bold color combinations on solid colored backgrounds and modern and friendly. My goodness, what's not to love about it, people? So, "folks" feast your eyes on these and visit her blog to find out how to get one for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails