Thursday, May 12, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

I'm on my way to the National Stationery Show to see what is new and awesome in the world of paper. I haven't gone in 2 years (a disgrace!) and I'm really excited. While, I'm gone, I thought I would share a favorite from someone else's blog. One you would really, really love because it's super different and exciting.
How about this really creative party by Mer Mag? It's a cereal birthday party for a 5 year old! The party happened in the morning, complete with jammies, all kinds of cereal goodies and Saturday morning cartoons. Such a fun idea! Here's her teaser photo, see her invitation, cake and other party fabulousity (new word invented by me, right now) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails