Friday, May 27, 2011

Making it easy to find my printables!

I just created a new reader-friendly feature on my blog that I'm really excited about!
I apologize that number 4 is called "Margot Madison". I was just figuring out how it works and now I don't know how to fix it. :o)

I've designed a blog page (see tabs at the top of my blog) called "Projects and Printables" where I've listed all the posts where I've offered free Margot Madison printable files. These have been my most popular posts and I wanted to make sure you could find them when you needed them (and discover ones you may have missed). All you have to do is click on the picture and you'll be at the original post.

I'm so excited, I'm going to celebrate by creating a special printable for today. Attached is a printable "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" Card that you can download and print for your own personal use.

Yeah! I love it when I learn new bloggy things! Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. Very fun Margot! What a treat to be able to print and use your beautiful graphics...keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails