Thursday, August 25, 2011

Soft fall colors: Persimmon and light aqua

When I was perusing Pinterest this morning, I noticed that I'd been subconsciously collecting photos for a color inspiration board with persimmon and light aqua. I've always thought using blues and oranges were great options for fall themed events. Not that there is nothing wrong with eggplant, chocolate brown and dark red! But I like to push those boundaries and see what else feels like fall, but is feels a little more surprising.

Here are a few gorgeous photos of this particular color scheme in action. If you want to see more, you can look at my inspiration board on Pinterest here. It was difficult to choose which photo got in the collage, but you know I don't have all day to do this stuff! (Even though I wish I did!)
1. Isn't that boutonniere stunning?? The photo and the color scheme chips on Creature Comforts Blog.
2. A beautifully decorated window box set via Noel Mignon
3. Painted plates from Anthropologie
4. Yarn that makes me wish I could knit by Vintage Rose Garden via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails