Friday, August 12, 2011

Wrapping up the week with gift wrapping ideas

After all that talk in the last post about NOT giving gifts, I couldn't help but think about gifts. Specifically, pretty ideas to wrap gifts. Here are some lovelies I've collected on Pinterest. After seeing all these beauties, I was so tempted to drop everything this morning and play around with some gift wrapping on my own, but I've got client work to do today so they get first dibs on my creative brain. *sigh* Maybe next week....








Source: bhg.com via Margot on Pinterest


5 comments:

  1. OMG. The confetti wrapping paper is so cute. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog today and I wanted to say that I really really like it and I posted a little artikel about it on my blog so that more people can see your amazing work (it wil come online on monday)

    I will come back often to check for new things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Margot I love this wrap up round up. So many new inspiring ideas. Thanks for sharing! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm no longer positive the place you are getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I was searching for this info for my mission.

    Also visit my webpage; http://www.atfxc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! After all I got a web site from where I be capable of genuinely obtain valuable data regarding my study and knowledge.


    My website juice fast

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails