Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Color Palettes for Fall Inspiration

I'm a lover of color, aren't you? When starting a project, I often begin with a color palette that speaks to me for whatever reason. As I travel through the creative process, which as you might know is often a long and winding one,  that palette is like a map to keep me on track. When things are not looking right, I'll refer to my original palette/image and see where I went astray.

Are you planning something for fall? A room redo, host a party or a fall wedding? Take a look at these beautiful and unusual color palettes from some of my favorite blogs and websites:








If you are really inspired by something you see on-line, here is a website called Degraeve that will generate a palette colors of any photo you choose from an on-line url image (tip: click on the image until it's the only thing remaining on your screen, then right-click on the image and select "copy image location" which will give you the url to paste into the box. Here is a sample of one I did:
And also be sure to check out ColourLovers to see what color combos users are currently trending in interior design, branding, handcrafted and more.

1 comment:

  1. Very inspirational! Thanks for all the good info.
    I'm working on a few projects and this will help me stay focused!

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails