Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Gift Wrap: Day 2


It was tempting to use these as 2 gifts, what with the weekend coming up and all. It just occurred to me that I'm going to need some better organizational skills if I'm to keep up with my promise of 25 days of gift wrap. That means I have to write 2 more posts today to cover Saturday and Sunday! Oh well, better get going on that.

Day 2's gift wrapping uses cut paper snowflakes created by the ever talented snipper Natalie Madison. Simple white grosgrain and sheer silver ribbons keep the focus on the snowflake. I'm big into red and white because it's pretty and also because I have a humongous roll of red printed craft wrapping paper. I swear, my great grandchildren will be getting red-wrapped gifts that thing is so huge.

And should you need more inspiration, I just discovered The Gifted Blog that is all about gift wrapping. How cool is that?

2 comments:

  1. Love the red and white...and the snowflakes are beautiful!
    Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Margot! Looks like you're still going strong with your challenge. I'm impressed by the diversity of your gift wrapping already. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails