Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Animal Balloons


Aren't these cute little guys? They are called Airheads and designed by Hector Serrano, available online at Z Gallery. I envision them at an animal themed birthday party, all lined up with a party gift attached to the bottom for the party guests to take home. I first saw the link trolling around Apartment Therapy's great blog.

I am now just recovering from my son's 7th birthday party which was at a Laser tag place. As soon as I get that together I will definitely share the details and printables. I just need to get those photos off the camera...

1 comment:

  1. Among Animal Balloons, this relatively easy and simple balloon animal is great for beginners and novices and kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails