Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being Brave...


I do not usually go in this direction on my blog, but I think sharing good things is important, especially when those good things are good for your soul. Every week I get a few emails that read a lot like this:

Dear Super Duper Girl,

If you had lived through different experiences, you would not have the same things to say. If you had not done what you have done, endured what you have endured, decided what you have decided, you would not know what you know. If you had not fallen where you fell and got back up where you got back up...you would not be where you are.

You are you because of the sum of every minute you have been alive. You are you because of everything you have learned, no matter what it took to give you the lesson.

Because of all of these things, there is not another soul like you that ever existed and there never will be. Because of this, you have the ability to leave a beautiful mark on this world, and on every person you ever meet and every place you will ever go -- a mark that could NEVER EVER be made by anyone else.

Own it, girl. The beauty is in the real stuff. Be real, flaws and all.
You are so very very very loved.
xoxo


Isn't that awesome?? They are emails are called A Little Bird Told Me Daily Truths and they are generated from the folks at the Brave Girls Club. I'd swear that it was my own guardian angel sending me messages. Every time I read it, I feel like I can sit taller, be braver and look forward to the joys and challenges in store for me that day. I recommend that everyone I know link up and have the emails sent to them too. They also have emails for teenage girls, and offer wonderful classes to take and illuminate the beautiful soul that is you. It doesn't hurt. It always helps. And you deserve it, just like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails