Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Cerise Pink



If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Nama Rococo wallpaper is to die for. Unexpected color, organic shapes, hand drawn elements, nature are all rolled into a beautiful ball of wallpaper. I am lucky enough to have 2 sheets that I've framed and hung at my house. Just look at this photo! It's bright pink wall paper and it looks fabulous! It proves my high school art teacher correct in saying that there are no "wrong" colors. A true artist can make anything work. I'm not there yet, but this inspires me to keep trying...

Today, I was freaking about all the awesome things I want to blog about and I got totally paralyzed. Do you ever get that way?? There are so many ways I want to go with my day and I can't choose, so I sit at the computer and surround myself with spastic lists and pictures and links and my stomach is all in knots about what I should do. What should I do? Where do I start? Then I take a long drag off my Diet Coke can and realize that I'm not doing everything. I'm going to do a small thing and go from there.

This is my small thing, but "small" isn't the best description of it. It's beautiful and it has me thinking about designing parties and invitations with cerise pink as the theme. Then I can get to designing some invitations and cards that have nothing to do with pink, but that need to be loved on a little bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails