Friday, February 3, 2012

DIY Friday: Gold Stamped Fruit


I stumbled upon this great idea from Victoria at the A Subtle Revelry blog earlier this week and felt the need to share. I love the slightly rustic look that the "imperfect" stamping gives. I love that it's in gold baking glitter too. I bought a little jar last year and I'm surprised how often I bring it out for random projects like glitter lip gloss and Christmas cookies. It looks like I'll be taking it out again! Wouldn't this also be cute for Thanksgiving place "cards"?

I haven't tried it yet, but from what I can tell on the pictorial tutorial (should those 2 words go together? Hmm) on Project Wedding is that you take a clean (unused) stamp and just press it into a pile of glitter. If I try this and it's any different, I'll let you know. If you already know, then please confirm that info. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails