Monday, April 2, 2012

Event Styling: Vintage Garden Party

I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to blog again! It's only been a week, but that week has felt like a really long time! I was up to my ears in design work and couldn't spare a speck of dust into my schedule. Glad that's over and I have some breathing room again.


I've been wanting to share this wedding styling inspiration with you. I created a full style guide with food, cakes, host card display and table decor for a client of mine and loved the concept and the colors so much. Here are a few of the highlights, but you can see so many more ideas and inspiration directly related to this theme on my Pinterest Board here. I absolutely love the idea of using "field" flowers in the bouquets and centerpieces. It makes it so regional and old fashioned. Those sweet English country weddings had no choice but to style with what was available. I like getting back to that kind of simplicity. Queen Anne's Lace was growing in the fields at the time of my wedding and I wish I'd thought to tell my florist to include them in my bouquet.

The brilliance behind this inspiration is as follows:
1. Martha Stewart Wedding
2. Kristen Presta
3. Style Me Pretty
4. I can't find the original link to this! If you know who it is, please let me know. They deserve the credit for such a great idea!
5. Style Me Pretty
6. Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails