Friday, June 29, 2012

Artsy Goodies from Savannah!


When I go on vacation, I'm always on the look-out for cool art and stationery stores. I found both this past week while visiting my friend. Take a look at what I bought and imagine what I might use with all of these delightful supplies. Neon pink masking tape, cool pink ink pen, a bone folder that I've needed for a while now, a white chalk ink pen (looks so much better than dusty chalk), neon pink spray paint (holla!) and some gold vinyl letters. I have a few party styling ideas in store for all these little items...

I also couldn't resist the gold edged cards and decorative matches. I'm ALWAYS saying to myself, "Now this would be the perfect time to whip out a cute decorative box with matches in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails