Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome to Cincinnati Jenna Blazevich!


I was so excited to receive this little package from calligrapher Jenna Blazevich this week. I have an reverent respect for calligraphers. I took a calligraphy course with the much loved Karen McMannon here in Cincinnati many years ago. It only took a few days to realize that I did not have one ounce of the patience to be any good. My "letters must be perfect" neuroses reared it's ugly head and I couldn't overcome it. So you can believe me when I say that I am AMAZED at the skill and dedication calligraphers have. I bow to you!

I can't wait until Jenna gets to Cincinnati this May so we can meet each other in person. In the meantime, calligraphy projects anyone? Send your inquiries to Jenna and see more of her skills on her website.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe of calligraphers myself! Amazing patience and artistry!

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails