Friday, February 28, 2014

Obscura Invitation


A few weeks ago, I was contacted by the stylist from Cincinnati Magazine to design an invitation suite for a photo shoot taking place at Obscura in downtown Cincinnati. Being the homebody I am, once I realized what Obscura was, a super chic bar for people who do not wear yoga pants and oversized sweaters, I delighted in the design challenge.

Megan gave me some great imagery for inspiration, including Pantone's Spring 2014 color palette, which I incorporated into the modern vintage invitation suite.
Obscura is right on trend with the vintage modern decor.

Look at all the gorgeous color in that furniture!


I stopped by the photo shoot for a sneak peek and about dropped dead from the gorgeous stuff I saw. I just discovered that the artists behind the styling are from Haven. Such a beautiful aesthetic. It makes me so proud to be a part of the Cincinnati artistic scene. So much talent is in this city!


And this is only crappy iPhone photos of their pre-shoot stuff! I can't wait to see what the final shots look like!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Margot,
    Wow!!Thanks for sharing such an amazing post.Waiting for the final shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the invitations look smashing! I love the font and the colors. So chic :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget