Monday, August 29, 2011

Flower masterpiece

DAng! Can you believe how gorgeous this bouquet is? I tell you, if I had all these flowers and leaves in front of me and was given the task of making something beautiful, I'm fairly certain mine would look like something the cat puked up (sorry if it's a little early in the morning for that graphic visual reference). Take a LONG look and note the soft and crisp textures, the full palette of colors working harmoniously together, that beautiful ribbon that neither detracts or distracts, but speaks quietly to the bouquet. I bow down to the creator....who happens to be Sarah Winward, the talent behind Honey of a Thousand Flowers. I found this image on Pinterest, but it's from one of my favorite wedding blogs Ruffled. You can see some of my other favorite floral bouquets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails