Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Have you tried Pingg yet?

Source: pingg.com via Margot on Pinterest

Although I am always on my computer, I was late to discover this great e-invitation website. Pingg is an on-line invitation source that works like e-vites. You can choose invitation styles that are presented by independent graphic designers and use them as either an electronic invitation or have them printed and sent as a real paper invitation. I love that you can choose both! You can also use this site to sell tickets to an event like a fundraiser, and keep track of guests and payments. The cost is free for many styles, and $10 for Premium Designers.

Source: pingg.com via Margot on Pinterest

The really good news is that some of my invitations are being represented and sold through my design group called "A Fresh Bunch". I've got some fun and colorful holiday designs up there now, and as a bonus, I'll be adding party accessories like cupcake and favor stickers, food cards and more on my etsy store. Please note that those are not yet live on my store as of today, but I will let you know as soon as they are. The combination of simplicity and efficiency with e-vites, plus the printable party accessories means you don't have to sacrifice style for price or convenience. It's a win-win, yes?

Coming soon will also be save the date cards for your wedding. Imagine being able to link directly to your wedding website, your accommodations and your email.

1 comment:

  1. love the concept! congrats on getting designs on this website!

    ReplyDelete

Pin Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails